Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Black Seedless Watermelon Jul 1, 2015 3:00 PM
A favorite childhood cookie made into a personal cake? Jul 1, 2015 5:20 AM
4oJ Red, White & Blue Nails Jun 27, 2015 8:00 AM
We’re Corn to be Wild! Jun 26, 2015 8:00 AM
Patriotic Fruit Basket Cake Jun 25, 2015 8:00 AM
Superior Farms Leg of Lamb
November 2, 2012
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place lamb into a roasting pan in the oven on the center rack.
- Roast for 1 hour at 350° until a thermometer inserted into the center of the lamb reads:
- 120-125° F for rare
- 130-135° F for medium rare
- 140-145° F for medium
- 150-155° F for medium well
- 160-165° F for well done
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for approximately 20 minutes.