Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Experience Washed-Rind Decadence Aug 3, 2015 2:00 PM
BOHO Style Candles Aug 2, 2015 8:00 PM
New to our Specialty Cheese Department: Nicasio Valley Cheese Company Aug 1, 2015 8:00 AM
Better Fruit. Better Juice. Jul 31, 2015 8:00 AM
The Power of Plant-Base Proteins Jul 28, 2015 10:12 AM
Superior Farms Rack of Lamb
November 2, 2012
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place lamb into a roasting pan in the oven on the center rack.
- Roast for 12-18 minutes at 450° until a thermometer inserted into the center of the lamb reads:
- 120-125° F for rare
- 130-135° F for medium rare
- 140-145° F for medium
- 150-155° F for medium well
- 160-165° F for well done
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut along the bones into chops and serve.