Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Check Out these Late Summer Gems Aug 29, 2015 8:00 AM
Keep Your Child's Immune Strong Aug 28, 2015 8:00 AM
Don’t Miss the Most Important Meal of the Day Aug 27, 2015 2:30 PM
Reduce Waste with Reusable Bags Aug 25, 2015 9:30 AM
Three Must Have Eats for Kids’ Breakfasts and Lunches Aug 24, 2015 8:00 AM
Superior Farms Rack of Lamb
November 2, 2012
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place lamb into a roasting pan in the oven on the center rack.
- Roast for 12-18 minutes at 450° until a thermometer inserted into the center of the lamb reads:
- 120-125° F for rare
- 130-135° F for medium rare
- 140-145° F for medium
- 150-155° F for medium well
- 160-165° F for well done
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut along the bones into chops and serve.