Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Check Out these Late Summer Gems Aug 29, 2015 8:00 AM
Keep Your Child's Immune Strong Aug 28, 2015 8:00 AM
Don’t Miss the Most Important Meal of the Day Aug 27, 2015 2:30 PM
Reduce Waste with Reusable Bags Aug 25, 2015 9:30 AM
Three Must Have Eats for Kids’ Breakfasts and Lunches Aug 24, 2015 8:00 AM
Fresh to Market USDA CHOICE Standing Rib Roast
November 5, 2012
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Place rib roast into a roasting pan in the oven on the center rack.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes at 500° F.
- Turn the oven down to 200° F and continue to roast for 20-35 minutes per pound or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads:
- 120-125° F for rare
- 130-135° F for medium rare
- 140-145° F for medium
- 150-155° F for medium well
- 160-165° F for well done
- Remove the rib roast from the oven and let rest for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cut the twine holding the bone to the roast, separate the roast from the bone, slice and serve.