This presentation is a classy way to present your sundae!
- 6 Valencia oranges
- 1 pint dark chocolate gelato
- whipped cream
- 6 each mint sprig tops
- dark cherries in syrup
- white and dark chocolate straws
1. Cut the tops off of the oranges and scoop out most of the flesh.
2. Freeze orange bowls for 1 hour or until firm.
3. Scoop gelato into bowls and return to freezer for approximately 20 minutes to set up.
4. Just before serving, remove from freezer, place onto plate and garnish with whipped cream, cheeries, chocolate straws and mint sprigs.