Skip to main content
- Take your time filling out the application. It will take about 20-30 minutes to complete.
- Be thorough and include as much relevant information as you can.
- The “All About You” section is your chance to let your personality shine. Be thoughtful and have fun!
- Do your research—read the job description and personal presentation guidelines, and be familiar with the job you’re applying for. Visit the store, talk to associates and ask why they like working here. If you’re applying to a specific department, visit that area to see what we offer and how our associates interact with guests. Walk around and get a feel for what your local Nugget Markets is like.
- If a member of our hiring team calls, be prepared to answer behavioral-based questions as well as questions about your previous experience. Be specific and have examples.
- If you are invited for an in-store interview, dress for the position you are applying for. Also, relax and be yourself!