- Prep time
- 10 minutes, plus 10 minutes marinating PT10M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 3–4 servings
Creamy and rich, burrata cheese makes a perfect foil to marinated heirlooms. Serve this delightful pairing with garlic toasts, or enjoy on its own as a fresh summer salad.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes, 1-inch dice
- 1 Belfiore Burrata
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest
Combine the balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Add the diced tomatoes and let marinate for 10 minutes.
Arrange the marinated heirlooms on a serving plate. Mix the pesto with the remaining olive oil and drizzle over the tomatoes. Place the burrata in the center of the tomatoes and garnish with the orange zest. Serve at room temperature.