- Prep time
- 15 minutes PT15M
- Cook time
- 2 to 3 servings
These snacks are light, healthy, and packed with all of the flavor but none of the fat.
- 4 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- ½ bunch dill, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 6 large butter lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 8 oz. cooked boneless skinless chicken breast meat, small dice
- 1 baby sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 baby sweet yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp Kalamata olives, quartered
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a blender, place yogurt, dill, and cucumber seeds and puree until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside. On a serving platter, arrange butter lettuce leaves. In a workbowl combine the chicken, peppers, olives, cucumbers and olive oil. Toss until mixed well. Arrange chicken mixture on lettuce leaves, top yogurt sauce and serve.