Join Our Team
Now hiring in Marin, Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer Counties!
One Company, Three brands: Nugget Markets, Food 4 Less and Fork Lift
Nugget Markets is seeking enthusiastic candidates who are service minded and have a positive attitude. For 10 consecutive years, Nugget Markets has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. Experience working with one of the most innovative, exciting, rewarding and fun grocery stores around!
In addition to our nine Nugget Markets locations, we own and operate Food 4 Less stores in Woodland and Vallejo, Fork Lift by Nugget Markets in Cameron Park and we’re acquiring three Paradise Foods in Tiburon, Corte Madera and Novato.
Our Associates Are Our Competitive Edge!
If you’ve ever visited one of our stores, you know our friendly and smiling associates. When you work for Nugget Markets, your positive attitude and love of people are what set the company apart from our competitors. We’re thrilled that you’re interested in working for us!
Along with our fun work environment, we’re proud to offer our associates great benefits! Eligible full-time and part-time associates of Nugget Markets, Fork Lift and Food 4 Less receive one of the best benefits packages in the nation.
Comprehensive health benefits all eligible associates enjoy:
- PPO health plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Prescription plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) with a company match, plus a profit-sharing plan contribution
- Life Insurance: Up to $60,000
- Long-Term Disability: Pays up to 60 percent of pre-disability income
- Flexible Work Schedule: Allows you to maintain your work-life balance
- Paid Time Off: Unused paid time off rolls over for use the subsequent year
- Vacation: Earn up to five weeks of paid vacation per year
Ready to join our team?
What to know when applying:
Please be ready to spend up to 60 minutes on the application process. You will need to provide the following pieces of information: Your availability, your employment history, and personal and professional references.