Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Don’t Miss the Most Important Meal of the Day Aug 27, 2015 2:30 PM
Reduce Waste with Reusable Bags Aug 25, 2015 9:30 AM
Three Must Have Eats for Kids’ Breakfasts and Lunches Aug 24, 2015 8:00 AM
Guilt-Free Frozen Treat Aug 22, 2015 8:00 PM
Mastering the Art of the Salt Aug 21, 2015 8:00 AM
January 23, 2012
No football celebration's complete without Nugget's Fresh to Market wings! We use the same all-natural, free-range chicken for our wings that we use for our rotisserie chickens, dressed up as a fun and tasty game-day treat! Prepared in-house by our team of professional chefs, these wings and drumettes are fresh, never frozen and are not pumped with brine solution, so the natural flavor shines through. With five different flavors to choose from, our Fresh to Market wings are sure to please any palate. Here are some of the varieties we offer*:
- Beer Braised: Cooked until they’re fall-apart tender, these are then flash-fried until crispy and tossed in a whole-grain mustard sauce.
- Pineapple Teriyaki: A little sweet, a little tangy and full of Asian flair.
- Guinness Wings: Marinated in Guinness, then breaded, fried golden and tossed with hot sauce, this is one of our most popular flavors.
- Hot Buffalo: The classic style; fried golden and tossed in wing sauce.
- Thai Wings: Marinated in lemongrass, jalapeño, and soy sauce, they are sweet and spicy, with a hint of salt.
*Selection varies by location.