Turkey Carving 101
Tuesday, November 12th, 2013 @ 9:42 AM
Follow these easy steps to carve your holiday turkey:
- Start with a whole bird, rested and ready for carving.
- Use a sharp boning knife to cut off the wings and the leg/thigh; set aside. (See fig. 1)
- Carve off the breast, then slice and arrange on a platter. (See fig. 2)
- Separate the thigh from the drumstick; slice the meat off the thigh, then arrange together with the breast meat on a platter. (See fig. 3)
- Ready for service! (See fig. 4)