Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
New to our Specialty Cheese Department: Nicasio Valley Cheese Company Aug 1, 2015 8:00 AM
Better Fruit. Better Juice. Jul 31, 2015 8:00 AM
The Power of Plant-Base Proteins Jul 28, 2015 10:12 AM
Fancy Little Summer Cake Jul 27, 2015 8:00 AM
Fresh Side for the Season Jul 26, 2015 8:00 AM
Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Boneless Ham
November 2, 2012
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Remove ham from packaging and lightly score in diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan and add 1 cup of water to pan.
- Tent ham with aluminum foil, sealing edges tightly to the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes per pounduntil a thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads 140º F.
- Remove the ham from the oven and let rest for approximately 15 minutes.