Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Reduce Waste with Reusable Bags Aug 25, 2015 9:30 AM
Three Must Have Eats for Kids’ Breakfasts and Lunches Aug 24, 2015 8:00 AM
Guilt-Free Frozen Treat Aug 22, 2015 8:00 PM
Mastering the Art of the Salt Aug 21, 2015 8:00 AM
Sustainability at Nugget Markets Aug 20, 2015 8:00 AM
Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Boneless Ham
November 2, 2012
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Remove ham from packaging and lightly score in diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan and add 1 cup of water to pan.
- Tent ham with aluminum foil, sealing edges tightly to the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes per pounduntil a thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads 140º F.
- Remove the ham from the oven and let rest for approximately 15 minutes.