Redwood Hill Farm Camellia & Gingered Strawberries on Pepper & Chives Wafers
|Yield:||1 dozen pieces|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Send to a friend!|
|Nugget Signature Recipe|
- ½ wheel Redwood Hill Farm Camellia, sliced into 12 wedges
- 3 large strawberries, tops removed
- 1½ teaspoons pickled ginger, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon pickled ginger juice
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 12 Waterthins Fine Water Crackers Pepper & Chives Wafers
Cut ½ a wheel of Redwood Hill Farm Camellia into 12 equally sized wedges.
Use a very sharp knife to slice strawberries paper thin; gently toss together with pickled ginger, pickled ginger juice and salt.
Place wafers on a small platter. Lay an equal amount of strawberries onto each cracker, then place 1 piece of cheese atop each pile of strawberries.
Serve paired with Chasing Venus Sauvignon Blanc.
Sauvignon Blanc is taut, supple and herbal. With high acidity and aromas of tea, meadow and green herb, Sauvignon Blanc has a suitable name derived from the French "sauvage", meaning "wild".