- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cook time:
- 1 dozen pieces
1 out of 5
- ½ wheel Redwood Hill Farm Camellia, sliced into 12 wedges
- 3 large strawberries, tops removed
- 1½ teaspoons pickled ginger, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon pickled ginger juice
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 12 Waterthins Fine Water Crackers Pepper & Chives Wafers
Cut ½ a wheel of Redwood Hill Farm Camellia into 12 equally sized wedges.
Use a very sharp knife to slice strawberries paper thin; gently toss together with pickled ginger, pickled ginger juice and salt.
Place wafers on a small platter. Lay an equal amount of strawberries onto each cracker, then place 1 piece of cheese atop each pile of strawberries.
Serve paired with Chasing Venus Sauvignon Blanc.