What do you serve at a springtime brunch? We’re glad you asked! Our suggested menu features everything from chef-prepared Llano Seco Ham to scones, muffins and fruit tarts fresh from our bakery, plus a recipe for a Mediterranean Frittata should you be in the mood to cook. Add in hot coffee and fresh-squeezed orange juice from our coffee and juice bar for the perfect morning get-together.
- Chef-Prepared Llano Seco Ham: Local, vegetarian-fed, antibiotic-free and humanely raised ham glazed with a blend of brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard and cloves.
- Mediterranean Frittata: Featuring fresh spinach, feta and sun-dried tomatoes, this flavorful frittata is a delicious choice for brunch, lunch or dinner!
- Fisherman’s Potatoes: Chef-prepared red potatoes seasoned with olive oil, thyme, rosemary and garlic.
- Scones and Muffins: For a delicious morning get-together, set the table with fresh-baked goods like an assortment of our homemade muffins, seasonal scones and more!
- Hot Cross Buns: Scratch-made, sweet, buttery buns filled with raisins, candied oranges and candied lemon, then topped with iconic crosses of cream cheese icing.
- Fruit Tart: Fresh fruit tart made with a buttery, chocolate-coated shortbread crust filled with rich vanilla custard and topped with seasonal fruit. Available in 5” and 9” sizes.
- Hot Coffee: No dessert spread is complete without a cup (or three) of fresh brewed coffee. For five or for fifty, our coffee bar’s Joe to Go program makes it easy to serve coffee for a crowd.
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice and Sparkling Wine: Give your mimosas the star treatment with fresh squeezed orange juice from our coffee and juice bar (also available from our Joe to Go program)!
Hungry for more? Check out our other suggested menus for Springtime Celebrations!