Follow our simple instructions for a perfectly cooked Leg of Lamb!
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place lamb into a roasting pan in the oven on the center rack.
- Roast for 1 hour at 350° until a thermometer inserted into the center of the lamb reads:
- 120-125° F for rare
- 130-135° F for medium rare
- 140-145° F for medium
- 150-155° F for medium well
- 160-165° F for well done
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for approximately 20 minutes.
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked meat may increase your risk of food-borne illness.