Follow these simple instructions for a perfectly cooked Fresh to Market Premium Angus Beef "Dry Aged" Standing Rib Roast!
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked meat may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Place rib roast in a roasting pan, then place pan in the oven on the center rack.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes at 500°F.
- Turn the oven down to 200°F and continue to roast for 20-35 minutes per pound, or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the roast reads:
- 120-125°F for rare
- 130-135°F for medium rare
- 140-145°F for medium
- 150-155°F for medium well
- 160-165°F for well done
- Remove the rib roast from the oven and let rest for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cut the twine holding the bone to the roast, separate the roast from the bone, slice and serve.