Carving your turkey doesn’t have to be chore this Thanksgiving. Follow our five easy steps to carve your holiday turkey with ease.
Follow these easy steps to carve your holiday turkey:
- Start with a whole bird, rested and ready for carving.
- Use a sharp boning knife to cut off the wings and the leg/thigh; set aside. (See fig. 1)
- Carve off the breast, then slice and arrange on a platter. (See fig. 2)
- Separate the thigh from the drumstick; slice the meat off the thigh, then arrange together with the breast meat on a platter. (See fig. 3)
- Ready for service! (See fig. 4)