Daily Dish the Nugget Markets blog
Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Boneless Ham
Please note that this is an older article. Any products or services pictured or described may have changed or may no longer be available. Thank you for visiting!
Follow our simple instructions for a perfectly cooked Boar's Head Sweet Slice Boneless Ham!
Notice: The consumption of raw or undercooked meat may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Remove ham from packaging and lightly score in diamond pattern with a sharp knife.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan and add 1 cup of water to pan.
- Tent ham with aluminum foil, sealing edges tightly to the pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes per pounduntil a thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads 140º F.
- Remove the ham from the oven and let rest for approximately 15 minutes.