Recipes Nugget Markets Signature Recipes
Blackberry Bloody Mary Martini
- Prep time
- 5 minutes + 12 hours infusion time PT0.083333333333333M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 1 cocktail
If you’re fond of fruity breakfast cocktails, this version of a Bloody Mary is both sweet and spicy with just a pinch of sass. Save the extra infused vodka and homemade Bloody Mary mix for future cocktails!
Blackberry Bloody Mary Martini:
- 8-9 blackberries
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 1½ ounces Jalapeño & Chile-Infused Vodka
- 4 ounces Basic Bloody Mary Mix (or mix of your choice)
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
Basic Bloody Mary Mix:
- 46 ounces Sacramento Tomato Juice
- 4 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces Tabasco sauce
- 4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 2 lemons
Jalapeño & Chile Infused Vodka:
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (seeds included)
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced (seeds included)
- 750 mL bottle of vodka
To make Jalapeño & Chile-Infused Vodka, combine jalapeño, red chili pepper and vodka in an airtight container. Infuse overnight, then strain and pour back into the bottle. Infuse longer for spicier vodka.
To make the Basic Bloody Mary Mix, combine all ingredients, mix well and store refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to use.
For the cocktail, rub rim of a martini glass with lime, then roll rim in kosher salt to coat.
In a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries, then add lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, vodka, Bloody Mary mix and a scoop of ice. Shake for about 10 seconds, then strain into martini glass.