- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- 4–5 minutes PT5M
- 1 sandwich
When four cheeses still aren't enough, double the deliciousness by building your sandwich on our bakery's 4-Cheese Boulot!
- 2 slices Fresh to Market 4-Cheese Boulot
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ounce Solera 6-Month Manchego, finely grated
- 1½ ounces Sierra Nevada Raw Milk White Cheddar, coarsely grated
- 1 ounce Pedrozo Northern Gold, coarsely grated
- 1 ounce Rumiano Smoked Mozzarella, coarsely grated
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
Butter each slice of bread on one side. Sprinkle grated Manchego evenly over the butter and gently press to make the cheese stick to the bread. Turn the bread over and layer one slice with white cheddar, Northern Gold and mozzarella. Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread, making sure the side coated in Manchego is facing out.
Place sandwich into the pan and cook for 3–4 minutes, or until the Manchego on the outside of the bread has turned golden brown. Carefully flip with a spatula and brown the other side.