- Prep time
- 20 minutes PT20M
- Cook time
- 8–10 minutes, plus 1 hour chilling PT0
- 4–6 servings
Add as much or as little Truff Hot Sauce to this potato salad as your palate will allow—we recommend 2–3 tablespoons, but for some, we know it's "the hotter, the better!"
- 1½ pounds Yukon gold potatoes, medium diced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup celery, small diced
- ¾ cup pickles, julienned
- ½ bunch scallions, sliced thin
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2–3 tablespoons Truff Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Add the vinegar and salt, and bring to a simmer. Simmer until tender and a knife will easily pass through the potato.
Drain the water and lay the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet to cool. When potatoes come to room temperature, transfer to the refrigerator to chill completely, about 1 hour.
Mix together the remaining ingredients in a large work bowl, and then add the chilled potatoes and mix evenly. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and more hot sauce, if desired.
Garlic mayonnaise. (Also, in Italian, allioli; in Spanish, aliolio.)