- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- 2 servings
Take your toast to new levels with our kitchen's seasonal Cranberry Jalapeño Dip. Equal parts sweet, spicy and creamy, this amazing dip will be your new favorite toast topper!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup radicchio
- 2 slices sourdough baguette
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 6–8 tablespoons Nugget Markets' Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
- ¼ cup arugula
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted almond slices, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate arils, for garnish
Heat a sauté pan on medium heat. Add olive oil to the pan and quickly sear radicchio for 30–40 seconds to wilt, then remove from pan.
Spread butter evenly on each slice of baguette and toast in pan butter-side down until golden brown.
Place toasted baguette on a work surface. Spread Cranberry Jalapeño Dip evenly on each slice of bread. Top with arugula and radicchio and season to taste with salt. Garnish with toasted almonds and pomegranate arils.