- Prep time
- 15-20 minutes
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- 4 servings
Get the restaurant experience with this simple and succulent Steakhouse Wedge!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and quartered
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- ¾-1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Fresh cracked black pepper
Remove core from lettuce, quarter it, then gently rinse and pat dry. Dice tomatoes and red onion.
Fry bacon until crisp, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
Assemble salad onto four plates. Place one piece of lettuce just off the center of each plate, then top with even amounts of bacon, tomato and red onion. Drizzle about ¼ cup of blue cheese salad dressing on each salad, and finish each with about 2 tablespoons of blue cheese crumbles. Season to taste with freshly cracked black pepper.
Techniques used in this recipe: