- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Cook time
- 1 hour 20 minutes
- 8 servings
This is a gourmet take on a classic potato dish; creamy Brie, rich smoked salmon and savory leeks. Delicious!
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- 3 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 8 oz. goat milk Brie, small dice
- 8 oz. Norwegian smoked salmon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
2. Whisk together milk, flour, salt and pepper in a work bowl.
3. Layer half of the potatoes in the baking dish, overlapping and top with half of the leeks and half of the Brie.
4. Pour half of the milk mixture over the layered potatoes, leeks and Brie and top with half of the smoked salmon.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4, then cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Rest for 15 minutes before serving.