- Prep time
- 3 to 4 days
- 20 pints
These crisp, zesty pickled vegetables are sure to become a favorite condiment and are a healthy flavorful treat.
- 2 quarts water
- 2 quarts distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 heads cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 fresh jalapenos, sliced thin
- 4 carrots, cut into ½" rounds
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 bunches cilantro, washed with stems
In a large work bowl, combine ingredients for brine and stir until sugar and salt dissolve. Pack vegetables in pint sized mason jars and cover with brine.Keep in cool dry place for 3-4 days. Refrigerate and serve.