- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 2 snow cones
This snow cone's all grown up! Try our refreshing snow cone inspired by the cucumber-infused Hendrick's gin.
- 2 mint leaves
- 3 small slices of cucumber
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 shots of Hendrick's Gin
- 4 cups shaved ice
- mint leaf and slice of lime for garnish
Prepare shaved ice ahead of time.
Place mint, cucumnber, lime juice, simple syrup, gin and 1/2 shaved ice in blender and purée. Place ice in two serving cups, pour mixture over ice, garnish with mint leaf and a slice of lime, and enjoy!