- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Cook time
- 4 to 6 servings
The crisp cucumber and tangy endive contrast the rich smoky salmon for a scrumptious bite that can only be followed up by another!
- 1 English cucumber
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- ¾ lb. honey-smoked salmon
- 1 tbsp. capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. orange zest
1. First, cut cucumber into 3 inch segments, then cut segments diagonally in 1/2 lengthwise; finally scoop out seeds with small melon baller to produce small cucumber cups.
2. Cut root end off of endive and seperate into individual leaves.
3. Gently combine all remaining ingredients in a medium work bowl until well incorporated.
4. Fill each cucumber cup and endive boat with a rounded teaspoon of the smoked salmon salad and serve well chilled.