- Prep time:
- 15 minutes
- Cook time:
- 2 servings
1 out of 5
- Share this recipe:
This simple, crisp and healthy salad with homemade Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette tastes just as good as it looks!
Mandarin Cashew Chicken Salad
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- 2 ounces spring mix
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 ounces red onion, sliced
- Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette to taste
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast
- 2 Satsuma mandarins, peeled and separated
- 8-10 toasted cashews, chopped
Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
To make the vinaigrette, simmer orange juice in a saucepan over medium heat and reduce to 1/3 cup. Let cool, then whisk together with vinegar, oil, cilantro, mustard, garlic and honey in a bowl.
For the salad, combine baby spinach and spring mix, radishes and sliced red onions. Toss with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette. Garnish with sliced chicken breast, mandarin slices and cashews.
Store extra vinaigrette in refrigerator.