- Prep time
- 20 minutes PT20M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 4 servings
Make a tasty and convenient salad ahead of time for an easy grab-and-go option.
- ¾ cup corn kernels, fresh, canned or frozen
- ¾ cup roasted red peppers, julienned
- ¾ cup cooked black beans, drained
- 1 cup salad greens
- ¾ cup chorizo, cooked & cooled
- ½ cup corn chips
- 4 Mason jars
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dark chili powder
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
To make the taco salad, layer ingredients one at a time in each Mason jar, starting with the dressing and finishing with the greens, chorizo and chips.
Close jars and refrigerate overnight.