- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
Bold flavors of artichoke, olive, lemon and basil team up to make this light but satisfying dish a Mediterranean masterpiece!
- 8 fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 4 true cod fillets, 5 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 14 baby artichoke hearts, blanched and grilled
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 sprigs basil, chiffonade
Parboil fingerling potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside.
Evenly season cod fillets with salt and pepper.
Heat large pan over medium-high heat. Add oil to hot pan and when it smokes, add fillets. Sauté cod until browned, about 2-3 minutes, then gently flip and sauté for another 2-3 minutes, until cooked through. Remove fish from pan and hold in a warm oven.
To the same pan, add potatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, lemon juice, lemon zest and tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add fresh basil and serve alongside the cod.