- Prep time
- 15 minutes PT15M
- Cook time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- 8 servings
Amp up the flavor on this quick and easy appetizer with a dash of harissa.
- 2 pounds shrimp (16–20 count), peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 10 skewers, soaked in water
Combine shrimp, harissa paste, lemon juice, parsley and salt in a bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. (Be careful not to marinate much longer, as the lemon juice will start to cook the shrimp and they will become rubbery.)
Preheat grill or grill pan on a stove.
Skewer 4–5 shrimp to a skewer, then grill 2–3 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Place skewers on a platter and finish with fresh lemon juice.