- Prep time
- 15 minutes PT15M
- Cook time
- 40 minutes PT40M
- 1 bowl
While this bowl features delicious vegetables like roasted zucchini, golden beets and snow peas, you can easily modify the recipe to match what ingredients you have on hand!
- 1 zucchini, sliced in ⅛-inch thick rounds
- 1 yellow squash, sliced in ⅛-inch thick rounds
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ cup plus 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and paper to taste
- 4 snow peas
- ¼ cup broccolini
- 3 ounces tofu
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup super greens
- 2 ounces yellow beets, julienned
- 1 tablespoon Sweety Drop Peppers (from the olive bar)
- ¼ cup micro cilantro
- 1 ounce bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons garbanzo beans
- 2 ounces avocado dressing
Coat zucchini, yellow squash and red onion in 1/2 cup olive oil, salt and pepper, then roast in 400°F oven until brown with a little charring on the edges.
Blanch snow peas and broccolini (optional) in salted boiling water, then immediately shock them in ice water after cooking. Drain and dry tofu, then grill about 1 minute per side.
Toss quinoa with half the lemon juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil. Toss super greens with the remaining lemon juice and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
To assemble, place ½ cup quinoa at the base of bowl, then assemble all other ingredients on top in preferred portions.