- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 5 minutes
- 2-3 servings
Brightness abounds in this quick side of sautéed greens.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, stemmed and washed
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 lemon, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and sauté until golden brown, about 1 minute. Add the chard and cook until wilted. Add the citrus segments and pine nuts and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.