- Prep time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 1 cocktail
Have your pie and drink it, too, with this autumn-inspired cocktail.
- Cinnamon, for rimming glass
- Turbinado sugar, for rimming glass
- 1 lemon slice, for rimming glass
- 1¼ ounces vodka
- ¾ ounce ginger liqueur
- 3 ounces Fresh to Market Organic Apple Juice
- 3 cloves, for garnish
- 1 thin apple slice, for garnish
Mix 1 part cinnamon with 2 parts turbinado sugar and place in a flat dish. Slide lemon slice around the rim of the glass, then dip rim in sugar mix and set aside.
Combine vodka, ginger liqueur, apple juice and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, then strain into rimmed glass and garnish with an apple slice and cloves.