- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- 1 serving
This mouthwatering, Mexican-style dish is a legitimate reason to eat tortilla chips for breakfast—or any meal, really!
- 1 tablespoon Fresh to Market Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup small diced yellow onion
- 1 jalapeño, small diced
- ½ cup Nugget Markets Fire-Roasted Salsa
- ½ cup Nugget Markets Salsa Verde
- 3 Fresh to Market Organic Eggs, whipped
- 1½ cups Fresh to Market Tortilla Chips
- ¼ cup Nugget Markets Pico de Gallo
- 2 tablespoons queso fresco
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ avocado, sliced
Heat a nonstick pan to medium heat, add the oil, onion and jalapeño and sauté for 30 seconds. Add fire-roasted salsa and salsa verde. While simmering, add the eggs, stir for 10 seconds and fold in tortilla chips. Continue to fold until the eggs are set, then transfer to a serving plate.
Top with pico de gallo, queso fresco, sour cream and cilantro and serve with black beans and avocado.