- Prep time
- 5 minutes + 30 minutes resting PT5M
- Cook time
- 12–15 minutes +10 minutes resting PT15M
- 2 servings
Delicious any time of the year, these premium pork chops work wonderfully with the flavors in the vegetable skewers. Cook them over medium-high heat on the grill to create the perfect char.
- 2 tomahawk pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red onion, 1-inch dice
- 1 red bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 orange bell pepper, 1-inch dice
- 1 zucchini, sliced
Pull the pork chops out of refrigeration 30 minutes before cooking. Brush each side of the pork chops with vegetable oil then season with salt and pepper.
Skewer vegetables, alternating onions, peppers and zucchini. Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill pork chops over medium-high heat, 6–7 minutes on each side, to an internal temperature of 145°F. Turn pork chops 90 degrees halfway through cooking each side to create grill marks. Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Grill vegetable skewers for about 2 minutes per side and serve warm.