Recipes Nugget Markets Signature Recipes
- Prep time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 1 cocktail
This fun rum punch uses the tropical flavors of sparkling water to create a vacation-worthy cocktail you can enjoy right at home.
- 3 ounces white rum
- 2 ounces coconut pineapple sparkling water
- 2 ounces orange mango sparkling water
- ½ ounce grenadine
- 3 drops Peychaud's bitters
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 medium orange, sliced for garnish
- 10 ice cubes, or equivalent amount crushed ice
Place half the ice in a cocktail shaker, then add rum, sparkling waters, grenadine, bitters and lime juice. Shake mildly for 10 seconds. Fill a medium hurricane or rocks glass with remaining ice to ¾ full. Pour contents of shaker into glass and garnish with an orange slice.