- Prep time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 2 cocktails
For an adult spin on a summer favorite, add a little wine to the mix! This peach and mango slushie is sweet, simple and perfect for enjoying poolside.
- 2 cups crushed ice (or 10 ice cubes)
- 8 ounces lightly sweet moscato wine
- ½ ounce triple sec
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen peach slices
- 2 fresh peach wedges, for garnish
Combine ice, moscato wine, triple sec and frozen fruit in a blender. Blend until the drink forms a smoothie-like consistency. Divide evenly between 2 margarita glasses and garnish each with a peach wedge.