- Prep time
- 15 minutes PT15M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 12 tea sandwiches
The flavor-packed filling in these tasty tea sandwiches is also delicious as a creamy, spiced spread for crackers or crostini, so you might want to make extra!
- 8 ounces diced ham
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup small-diced onion, caramelized
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon granulated garlic
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
To make the deviled ham, place diced ham in a food processor and pulse until ground into ¼–⅛-inch pieces. Add onion, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and garlic and stir to combine. Season to taste with black pepper.
For the tea sandwiches, butter each slice of bread, top half of them with deviled ham filling and finish with remaining bread slices. Remove crust from sandwiches and cut into quarters or thirds.