- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 6 minutes
- Serves 4 to 6
- 1 Nugget Markets rotisserie chicken, chilled
- 2, 9 oz. packages thick-cut asian noodles
- 1 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce
- 2 yellow bell peppers, julienned
- 1 bunch green onions, bias cut (45° angle)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Cook noodles according to directions on package; drain, transfer to a medium-sized bowl and toss with teriyaki sauce. Allow noodles to cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then refrigerate.
Pick chicken meat from the bones and chop into bite-sized pieces; discard bones. Wash and pat dry vegetables. Trim tops from peppers and throw away seeds, then slice into matchstick-sized pieces (julienne). Trim tips of green onions, then cut on the bias.
Toss chicken and vegetables together with marinated noodles and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
Techniques used in this recipe:
juliennejulienne: vegetables, potatoes, or other items cut into strips; 1/8-inch square x 1 to 2 inches is standard. Fine julienne is 1/16-inch square. chop (I)chop (I): to cut into pieces of roughly the same size.