Add a homemade touch to grilled meats with this quick and tasty barbecue sauce. Serve it on anything from grilled chicken to baby back ribs.
- 6 cups Hunt's ketchup
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1, 20 ounce bottle Coke or Pepsi
- 2 tablespoons A1 Steak Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (preferably Gebhard's)
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Hot Sauce
Place all the ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk briskly to combine and allow to heat until it starts to bubble lightly. This should take about five minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to cool thoroughly before refrigerating.