- Prep time
- 5 minutes, plus 1 hour chilling
- Cook time
- 1 pitcher
Make your next summer party pop with a refreshing pitcher of sweet sangria!
- 1 bottle red wine (such as Tempranillo)
- 4 ounces Spanish brandy
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 12 ounces lemonade
- 12 ounces lemon lime soda
- Fresh fruit (such as apple slices, blueberries, orange wedges, lime wheels and lemon wheels)
- Sprig of mint, for garnish
Pour all ingredients into pitcher, stir and let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour. Add ice before serving. Garnish with a sprig of mint.