Recipes Nugget Markets Signature Recipes
Teriyaki Beef Ribeye
- Prep time
- 5 minutes, plus 2 hours marinating PT0.083333333333333M
- Cook time
- 12 minutes PT12M
- 2–4 servings
These teriyaki steaks boast the perfect balance of sweetness, saltiness, spiciness and acidity. Pair with grilled pineapple and your favorite starch to make it a meal.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks
To make the marinade, combine all ingredients except steaks in a work bowl. Immerse steaks in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
After marinating, grill steaks approximately 6 minutes per side depending on preferred doneness. Let rest 2–3 minutes loosely covered with foil before serving.