- Prep time
- 5 minutes, plus 2 hours marinating PT0.083333333333333M
- Cook time
- 14 minutes PT14M
- 2–4 servings
These teriyaki steaks boast the perfect balance of sweetness, saltiness, spiciness and acidity. Pair with grilled pineapple and your favorite starch to make it a meal.
- 8 ounces soy sauce
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces brown sugar
- 2 ounces fresh ginger, minced
- 2 ounces fresh garlic, minced
- 1 ounce toasted sesame oil
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks
To make the marinade, combine all ingredients except steaks in a work bowl. Immerse steaks in the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
After marinating, grill steaks approximately 7 minutes per side depending on preferred doneness. Let rest 2–3 minutes loosely covered with foil before serving.