- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook time:
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
1 out of 5
For those who love apple sauce and enjoy fresh home-made sauce, here is a super-simple delicious recipe that anyone can make!
- 4 apples** - peeled, cored and chopped
- ⅔ cup water
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Golden Delicious
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until apples are soft.
3. Allow to cool, then mash with a potato masher or process through a food mill.