- Prep time
- 15 minutes PT15M
- Cook time
- 20 minutes PT20M
- 3–4 servings
Start with a ready-made cooking sauce for a quick and satisfying curry everyone will love!
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 ounces canola oil
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, medium diced
- ½ cup yellow onion, medium diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, large diced
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 12 ounces World Foods Thai Red Curry Cooking Sauce
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
In a small sauce pot, bring water, butter and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil. Add basmati rice, stirring to prevent clumping, then cover and reduce to very low heat. Cook for 15 minutes, then turn off flame and allow to rest for 5 minutes covered.
Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat until it just begins to smoke. Add diced chicken breast and sear until browned on all sides. Add diced onion and bell pepper and cook for 2–3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper, add curry sauce, peas and cauliflower and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 2–3 minutes until cauliflower is tender, then uncover rice, serve with curry and garnish with chopped cilantro.