- Prep time:
- 1.5 hours
- 4 to 6 servings
1 out of 5
- Share this recipe:
This salsa is a great crowd pleaser!
- 6 ounces black olives, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped fine
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 12 ounces black beans, cooked & drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons distilled vinegar
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a workbowl until well combined. Chill for 1 hour before serving.