- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- 12 servings
Charmed, I'm sure! Treat the little leprechauns in your life to these classic cereal treats made with a St. Patrick's Day spin.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup Lucky Charms marshmallows (separated from regular cereal)
Melt butter in a large pan over low heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted. Add vanilla extract and 5 drops of green food coloring and mix to combine.
Add puffed rice cereal and Lucky Charms marshmallows and mix well. Press mixture into greased 13x9-inch pan. If desired, use additional Lucky Charms marshmallows for garnish.
Cool completely and then cut into 12 squares.