- Prep time:
- 20 minutes
- Cook time:
- 6-8 servings
1 out of 5
- Share this recipe:
We're mad for melons! Here's a fun and delicious way to get your pizza fix in a truly healthy way!
- 1 small watermelon, seedless
- 4 ounces Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 sprigs mint, chiffonade
- 4 ounces Bulgarian feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ small red onion, rinsed and julienned
Cut a 2-inch thick round from the center of the melon. Slice into 6 wedges as if cutting a pizza. Finish with toppings and serve immediately, well chilled.