- Prep time
- Cook time
- 1 cocktail
Whip up one of these slices of banana cream pie in a glass!
- 1.5 ounce Absolute vanilla vodka
- ½ ounce Creme de Banana
- ¼ ounce whipped cream
- 2 ripe bananas (one for garnish)
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- Chocolate shavings for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Brulee bananas for garnish (recipe follows)
- Brulee bananas -
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend well. Pour contents into your favorite glass. To make brulee bananas, cover both sides of each banana slice with sugar and arrange in a single layer on a heatproof surface. With a brulee torch, apply heat until sugar turns a golden brown. Garnish cocktail with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and brulee banana slices.