- Prep time:
- 15 minutes, plus 8-12 hours to marinate
- 4 servings
1 out of 5
- Share this recipe:
- 12 ounces Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
- 1 cup pineapple with juice, cut and pureed
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 4 sierra sirloins steaks (8 ounces each)
Combine stout, pineapple, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and molasses and mix well. Add sierra sirloin steaks to marinade, cover and refrigerate for 8-12 hours.
Remove steaks from fridge 15 minutes prior to cooking. Grill at high heat to desired doneness, then let rest 6-8 minutes before serving.