- Prep time
- 15-20 minutes PT20M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 2 servings
Start your morning right with fresh berries, greens and protein! This smoothie has just enough sweet to satisfy, while delivering a healthy dose of nutrition. Save time in the morning by prepping ingredients the night before.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- ½ banana
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- ½ cup chopped kale, stalks removed
- ¼ cup broccoli
- ¼ avocado, pitted and peeled
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop (approximately 1⅓ ounces) natural or vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup granola, to sprinkle on top or mix into smoothie
Combine berries, banana, pineapple, kale, broccoli, avocado, juice and ice in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add chia seeds and protein powder, and blend until well mixed.
Pour into glass and top with granola. (If desired, mix granola into smoothie to add a little crunch.) Serve immediately.